Header Picture

Header Picture

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Obama Forgets How Unions Work. He May Be As Dumb As He Thinks You Are.



Proving that he simply does not understand anything about "working" and "labor" and the unions he so lovingly slurps up to, Your Favorite President of the Entire History of the World had this to say to a group of working schlubs in Rockville, MD, today while attempting to chastise the House for holding fast on its refusal to hand over my healthcare to a bunch of idiot bureaucrats:

"Everybody here just does their job, right?  If you're working here and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said 'you know what, I want to get something, but I don't know exactly what I'm gonna get.  I'm just going to stop working till I get something - I'm just going to shut down the whole plant until I get something' - You'd get fired, right?
Cuz the deal is, you've already gotten hired.  You've got a job. You're getting a paycheck. ..And so you also are getting the pride of doing a good job, and contributing to a business, and looking out for your fellow workers.  That's what you're getting.  It shouldn't be any different for a member of Congress."

Apparently, even though Obama would not exist without Big Labor, our President has not been enlightened to the power labor unions have over the very essence of every day American life.

Let me explain unions to Barack Obama:
  • Teachers pissed off? They shut the schools down.
  • Transit workers unhappy? They shut mass transit down. 
  • Garbage collectors raising a stink? Garbage piles up in front of your house.
  • Auto makers not happy with making scads of money for producing sub-standard products? They shut the plant down.
I am gobsmacked at how stupid this president thinks you are, and I am overwhelmed with sadness for my country's future that the morons he was speaking to actually cheered him.

Here, watch the video and get as annoyed, and amused, as I am:


No comments: