And in other breaking news, another English kid is now on the dole.
Nothing could be less interesting, and more insulting, to a libertarian than the hoopla surrounding the birth of the Royal Brat.
So, with that in mind, I would like to welcome myself back (after a self-imposed hiatus stemming from political and storm recovery burn-out) with a few points to ponder whilst celebrating the birth of Will and Kate's little Royal Brat:
- If you make fun of the Royals to an English-person who happens to like the Royal Family and all of their assorted Royal Brats, they will get downright indignant and insulted. I recommend making fun of the Royal Family at all times in order to solicit this response as often as possible.
- If the news channel you are watching runs more than 30 seconds of news about the Royal Brat, you are subjecting yourself to utter non-sense that will rot your brain and cause you to be looked down upon by serious people as a mindless dribbler of drivel.
- Once upon a time, America turned its back on that most ornery of Royal Brats, King George. Alas, it seems we have gone all soft and in need of a Queen or something to help us feel good about ourselves. That's embarrassing.
- I don't really find Kate all that interesting, and Pippa kind of gives me the creeps.
- Will has big teeth, like a beaver.
- I've been to England. It's very nice, and with one exception every person I met while visiting was delightful. I have no interest in what foreigner gives birth to what foreign baby though.
- If God Himself actually picks certain people to be Royal Brats and Rulers of Men, that means God Himself also picks losers and people who are pre-ordained to sift through garbage piles for sustenance. This flies in the very Face of what God Himself has taught us to believe about ourselves.
- I hope Wills names his kid Norman. I love the layers to that one.
- As a libertarian I reject the premise that one man is smarter than me and is therefore entitled to rule over me. You should too.
- There are kids being born all over the world today who will contribute more to the world than Will and Kate's kid could ever imagine.
I am back.
|Make no mistake, if Obama had a son he, would more |
than likely look like this.
Picture stolen from: Rogue Government