Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Libertarian Welcomes the Royal Baby!

And in other breaking news, another English kid is now on the dole.


Nothing could be less interesting, and more insulting, to a libertarian than the hoopla surrounding the birth of the Royal Brat.

So, with that in mind, I would like to welcome myself back (after a self-imposed hiatus stemming from political and storm recovery burn-out) with a few points to ponder whilst celebrating the birth of Will and Kate's little Royal Brat:

  1. If you make fun of the Royals to an English-person who happens to like the Royal Family and all of their assorted Royal Brats, they will get downright indignant and insulted. I recommend making fun of the Royal Family at all times in order to solicit this response as often as possible.
  2. If the news channel you are watching runs more than 30 seconds of news about the Royal Brat, you are subjecting yourself to utter non-sense that will rot your brain and cause you to be looked down upon by serious people as a mindless dribbler of drivel.
  3. Once upon a time, America turned its back on that most ornery of Royal Brats, King George. Alas, it seems we have gone all soft and in need of a Queen or something to help us feel good about ourselves. That's embarrassing.
  4. I don't really find Kate all that interesting, and Pippa kind of gives me the creeps.
  5. Will has big teeth, like a beaver.
  6. I've been to England. It's very nice, and with one exception every person I met while visiting was delightful. I have no interest in what foreigner gives birth to what foreign baby though.
  7. If God Himself actually picks certain people to be Royal Brats and Rulers of Men, that means God Himself also picks losers and people who are pre-ordained to sift through garbage piles for sustenance. This flies in the very Face of what God Himself has taught us to believe about ourselves.
  8. I hope Wills names his kid Norman. I love the layers to that one.
  9. As a libertarian I reject the premise that one man is smarter than me and is therefore entitled to rule over me. You should too.
  10. There are kids being born all over the world today who will contribute more to the world than Will and Kate's kid could ever imagine.
Thank you for waiting for me.

I am back.

Make no mistake, if Obama had a son he, would more
than likely look like this.
Picture stolen from: Rogue Government

No comments: