Header Picture

Header Picture

Friday, November 16, 2012

How To Argue With A Liberal: Hit Them In Their Alinsky, Part 2

Right after I published part 1 of "How To Argue With a Liberal, Hit Them In Their Alinsky" yesterday, I found out about the passing of Jeff Hedgpeth, author of "Rules for Radicals Defeated" and founder of the #ocra movement on Twitter. Jeff was a steadfast voice in the wilderness of liberal mind-rot and he will be missed. In the spirit of Jeff's work, and as a way to honor him for bringing the scourge of Alinsky to light, I will join thousands of others and carry the torch.




During my morning Twitter rant today, I tweeted the following:  "Remember in Long Island, it was union leaders who held back out-of-state power crews for 4 days. Wake up big labor fans."

A leftist who has taken me on in the past came back and claimed the story was debunked. I explained to this fine pillar of liberal knowledge that in fact the CEO of the company had verified this story on the Today Show just yesterday: He had sent his workers to Pennsylvania after the Long Island chapter of the IBEW wanted to force the non-union workers to pay union dues and other salary requirements in order to work to repair storm damage. They presented the out-of-state workers with letters they had to signed that compelled them to pay into the local's retirement, medical and general funds. When the story was broken by Newsday four days later, the letter was rescinded, hence my comment that union leaders held back out-of-state help for four days.

My foolish lib friend then sent me this message: Nope..those non-union workers showed up and worked...you're pushing bs...please proceed.

This seriously pissed me off. I write a lot of content and I occasionally get things wrong, but I don't lie and I don't push "bs stories." Understanding the Alinsky training of the the Left, I proceeded to get links to facts and then bombard this person (we'll call her Mos Allison because that's what she calls herself) with repudiations of her assertion that I was pushing 'bs.' To this she claimed to have never called me a liar, just that I was pushing lies: never called you a liar...said you were pushing a bs story. 

I demanded an apology, but never received one, just her cowardly assertion she had not called me a liar. I don't know where you kids grew up, but in my world, if you tell me a story and I call that story 'bullshit,' there is not a person with a properly functioning brain in the world who would deny that I have just called you a liar. Eventually Mos Allison slunk back into her anonymous saferoom after I spent the better part of an hour calling her out and giving her facts.

This is how you fight liberals. When they call you out, you force them to retreat or apologize. Know your facts and stick to them.


Now, Let's Get Back To Understanding How Liberals Have Been Trained To Fight Freedom

Rule #7: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. This is the one area where Alinsky got it wrong. The dopey wing of the Democrat Party still thinks Republicans want to starve seniors and steal diapers from babies, pollute the air and water so even Republicans die, and health for women, or something like that. The point is, for 40 years Democrats have been saying the same stupid things over and over and over again. The problem is, Republicans know how absurd this non-sense is and don't fight back. While it is demeaning to defend yourself against charges you want to feed dog feed to your grandma, the fact that you don't defend yourself against is proof to the liberal mind-rot addled brain that they are true. Defend yourself vehemently against any and all charges that are not true, apologize for those that are.

Rule #8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up. The biggest fault conservatives have is their short attention span when it comes to idiocy. My ex-wife is a horrendous person who lied about everything for years and years. Finally I just got tired and I quit trying to reason with her--I let her win. She thanked me with more lies. The problem with the non-defense strategy is honor and ethics don't matter to thieves and liars, so when you quit, they win. Lefties (and my ex-wife) remain horrendous human beings whether I argue with them or not, but by quitting I allow them to convince other people their lies are true. We need to learn to never let up until our ideological enemy is thoroughly defeated. In indelicate terms, my strategy with Democrats is to press the boot of my ideas against the throat of their ignorance until the breath of their arrogance runs out.

Rule #9: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Global warming, the fiscal cliff, the greatest recession since the great depression, middle class families, millionaires and billionaires, energy dependence, ending Medicare as we know it, Social Security, jobs to China. Barack Obama's original puppet master, Rahm Emanuel, is famously quoted as saying, "never let a serious crisis go to waste." Democrats demand doom to justify their policies and this causes the general population to act like children. This rule is exceptionally easy to combat: We just need to start using our intellects again.

Rule #10: If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. "Violence from the other side can win the public because the public sympathizes with the underdog." No where is this strategy used more effectively than in that land that liberals love to blindly support, Gaza.



That's how you do it kiddies.

Think about Susan Rice, known liar and current Ambassador to the UN. Some white guys called her out for lying and now black women in Congress are charging them with racism and sexism. The problem with this foolish logic is that it disqualifies women and minorities from positions of authority because they need to be immune from criticism because of their gender or race. This is an incredibly ridiculous line of reasoning yet the Right never calls them on it as we hope that someday people will grow up and let women and minorities succeed or fail without the crutch of Alinsky's Rule #10. The left isn't growing up, and we need to start understanding that.

Rule #11: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. "Never let the enemy score points because you got caught without a solution to the problem." Now you know why the Democrats hounded Mitt Romney for not having a plan to fix the economy--in spite of their own lack of a plan. The GOP succumbed to this very simple Alinsky rule simply because it refused to acknowledge that it existed. You will win 100% of the time against a liberal when you supply logical alternatives.

Rule #12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "Cut off the support network and isolate the target. Go after people not institutions, people hurt faster." This is why Democrats salivate when the GOP puts morons like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock on the ballot. Do I think their words were twisted and mis-used? Of course I do, I call them 'morons' because any politician who cannot navigate the mine-field of 21st Century American politics is a moron. This is why Susan Rice is being protected even though she's a known liar--the Left understands this rule and works overtime to keep it from affecting them. This can be the most fun rule to use against them. Find the most outrageous example of liberal idiocy and pick at it and pick at it until your ideological enemies can no longer defend the indefensible.


If you're a conservative, Republican, libertarian, or Tea Party member, you need to understand that these twelve rules have successfully been used against you. Most people who use them against you don't even know they exist, they're just parroting what they've been taught by their party leaders, so don't try explaining them, just start dismantling them.

Use these twelve simple rules against the people who would have your country become the envy of France and Greece. Remember, we are no longer the Establishment. The liberals own that.

Have confidence, stay calm, and kick (ideological) ass, my friends.

No comments: