Score 10 points for each correct answer, zero points for each incorrect answer. There are no trick questions, there are no sketchy deals.
1. In a speech this week, Joe Biden asked the audience to raise their hands if they knew someone who had served in the two wars America is currently fighting. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) raised his hand. Name the two countries Biden and Reid said we were currently fighting in:
- Iraq and Afghanistan
- Afghanistan and Iraq
- Iraq and Iran
- Iraq and Afghanistan
- Bermuda and Burkina Faso
2. On the Jon Stewart (D-ComedyCentral) show Thursday, Barack Obama said the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi was:
- A horrible tragedy for the American people
- A complete black mark on the Obama Administration's foreign policy
- A total failure of the State Department and Administration to properly protect its diplomats
- Not optimal
- Caused by an obscure movie and a terrorist attack that wasn't perpetrated by al Qa'ida except that it was
3. Joe Biden claimed in a speech this week that when he was a college football player he almost got arrested for entering a girl's dormitory at a college in Ohio. What college did Joe Biden play football for?
- Ohio State
- Penn State
- University of Delaware
- Temple University
- None. Joe Biden lied. The yearbooks of the University of Delaware during the time Biden attended school there neither lists Joe Biden in its football program nor shows a picture of him with the team
4. Mitt Romney said that he had "binders full of women" during the debate Tuesday night. He was referring to:
- The resumes of qualified women he kept on file while governor of Massachusetts
- An evil Republican scheme to keep women from succeeding during the "War on Women"
- A kinky Mormon drinking game
- A stupid meme that the Democrat Party is relying on because they have run out of actual ideas
- Answer 1 and 4
5. During the debate Tuesday the following exchange between President Obama and Mitt Romney took place:
ROMNEY: How much did you cut them by?
OBAMA: I'm happy to answer the question.
ROMNEY: All right. And it is--I don't think anyone really believes that you're a person who's going to be pushing for oil and gas and coal. (gestures to Obama) You'll get your chance in a moment I'm still speaking.
ROMNEY: And the answer is I don't believe people think that's the case because...that wasn't the question.
ROMNEY: That was a statement.
Chris Mathews (D-MSNBC) felt this exchange showed that Mitt Romney:
- was a tough debater
- didn't allow President Obama to make his case
- made a good point about President Obama's shackling of the energy industry in the United States
- "[doesn't] understand the Constitution of the United States. He's (Obama) the president of the United States. You don't say, 'you'll get your chance.'"
- Is out of touch with the monarchists in the Mainstream Media
Question 1 = 3
Question 2 = 4
Question 3 = 5
Question 4 = 5 (5 point partial credit if you answered either 1 or 4)
Question 5 = 4 (5 point partial credit if you answered 5)
Your Score (50 possible total points)
45 - 50 points: You are a good American and should consider yourself an educated voter
35 - 44 points: You have been baffled by the bullshit and need to pay better attention
25 - 34 points: You're really a bit of a moron aren't you?
15 - 24 points: You are a Democrat
0 - 14 points: You watch too much MSNBC and should venture out of your mom's basement once in a while