|Cool huh? This picture was designed just for you so you could easily |
understand what the Democrat leadership wants you to believe happened
last night in Boca Raton.
In order to review last night's debate at Lynn University between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, we're going to first read a quote by James Carville about why he became a Democrat operative that has been cruising around the Internet the past few days:
“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.
Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.
The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.
Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”
Okay, okay, this quote is most likely completely fabricated by some Republican operative out there who is trying steer the narrative, both parties do it and it happens all the time. James Carville is a hack, but he's not stupid. There is no record of Carville ever uttering these words other than on an un-cited Internet quotation page, but let's look at some of Obama's words from last night in the context of the supposed quote you just read. Being as all politics is theater, and all October politics is drama, kind of makes you think a little about how you are being spoken to, doesn't it?
Italicized comments are mine.
- "[Romney's] praised George Bush as a good economic steward and Dick Cheney as somebody who's--who shows great wisdom and judgment" Make sure you blame Bush! I like that he got a Cheneybomb in there too!
- "What I want to do is to hire more teachers, especially in math and science, because we know that we've fallen behind when it comes to math and science. And those teachers can make a difference." The Federal Government doesn't hire teachers at the local level and you're a moron if you think otherwise. This also makes it sound like Obama thinks we're a nation that sucks at math and science because its devoid of math and science teachers. If I were a math or science teacher I'd be insulted, in spite of my slobbering union fealty.
- "And if we've got math teachers who are able to provide the kind of support that they need for our kids, that's going to determine whether or not the new businesses are created here." First of all, what the F@:-) does this even mean? Second of all, apparently Obama does think our current math teachers do absolutely suck at their jobs.
- "We need to be thinking about cyber security. We need to be talking about space. That's exactly what our budget does, but it's driven by strategy. It's not driven by politics." We haven't had a budget in 1272 days. The budget Obama gave to Congress received zero votes. He is the only President in US history to not sign a budget during his time in office.
- "You mentioned the Navy, for example, and that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines." This is just utterly insulting, condescending and patronizing to say to anyone. I know a lot of Democrats cheered this, and that says all you need to know about the complete and utter decay of respect and statesmanship the Democrat Party has foisted upon you. I've heard incompetent, arrogant bosses speak to people like this my whole career, and they've never lasted long because this management style is more about being an asshole just because you can be an asshole rather than about getting things done.
- "When I came into office, the world was divided." And now its pretty much completely against us.
- "If we're going to talk about trips that we've taken -- when I was a candidate for office, first trip I took was to visit our troops. And when I went to Israel as a candidate, I didn't take donors. I didn't attend fundraisers. I went to Yad Beshef (ph), the Holocaust museum there, to remind myself the nature of evil and why our bond with Israel will be unbreakable." French President Nicolas Sarkozy: "I cannot bear Netanyahu. He's a liar." Barack Obama: "You're fed up with him but I have to deal with him more often than you." November 8, 2011. Obama visited other Middle Eastern countries as president, but skipped Israel. That move has not been lost on anyone other than Obama.
- "Over the last four years we've made real progress digging our way out of policies that gave us two prolonged wars, record deficits and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." No, we are exactly where we were when Obama took office if you don't count the extra $5 trillion in debt we've accrued. So basically, Obama's policies have cost us an incredible amount of money to maintain the status quo.
- "I want to reduce our deficit by cutting spending that we don't need but also by asking the wealthy to do a little bit more so that we can invest in things like research and technology that are the key to a 21st century economy." Except he hasn't done a damned thing in four years toward that goal, and how is taxing the wealthy going to cut the deficit, reduce the debt and help us invest in things like research and technology, whatever the hell that means? You people do realize these are just empty words that are meant to excite the dopiest among the base right?
Forget the fools who run the parties, and what the other fools who run the other parties say about them. You wouldn't work for, or otherwise spend time, with a person who held others in such little regard, would you? You wouldn't trust someone who was so devoid of substance that all he was capable of uttering were a bunch of tired talking points, would you? You wouldn't pick this type of person to marry or otherwise enter into a relationship with one of your children, would you?
Then why are you supporting him for president?