Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, November 21, 2011

Occupy Wall Street: "I'm Against Private Property, Not Personal Property," Or, The Left Begin To Eat Their Own

I lost my company football pool because the New York Giants couldn't beat the Philadelphia Eagles, at home against the Eagles' second string quarterback, so today started out somewhat lugubrious for me.

But my dark mood was lifted when I watched this video from the Jon Stewart Show:




I'm not generally a fan of Jon Stewart, not because I don't think he's funny -- I do, I just think the Left and the MSM give his point of view far too much weight. That's why a Left Wing media giant such as Stewart taking the darlings of the Left to task for their childishness and vapidity is such a wonderful thing to behold.

Maybe there is hope for common sense afterall.

No comments: