Header Picture

Header Picture

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Week In Review: Occupy Wall Street Edition

In some of the many hate messages I received this week I was accused of having a "bias" and of "being snarky" -- so much so that one anonymous Occupy Wall Street organizer suggested I change my last name to "Snarkey." I didn't have the heart to tell her that no one really uses that term anymore, it's so two-thousands.

First of all the my two favorite things about myself are my bias and what some like to call my snarkiness. But to combat that perception of me in my endless fight to be loved by all the people, I will now post the rest of the best of my pictures from Zuccotti Park with no editorializing whatsoever.
Egyptian ex-pats march down Broadway to Zuccotti Park

Zuccotti Park

On bronze statue at Zuccotti Park


Washington Square

Washington Square

The Freedom Tower rises up
over Washington Square

No comments: