Header Picture

Header Picture

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RIP the Blog - Long Live the Blog

Well kids, I'm signing off. I have rejoined the respectable world of people who work for other people. I've scored a position with a big company where I'll be a hiring and supervising kind of guy and part of that responsibility is keeping my opinions to myself to avoid appearing like I am prone to tomfoolery and jabbing my thumb in people's eyes. It may be too hard to convince people otherwise once they read this, thus I'd rather kill the blog in one fell-swoop than let it die a slow, embarrasing death of second-guessing and disingenuousness - you can read a newspaper or watch a TV pundit to get that nonsense.

Thanks for reading. I hope maybe I got you mad a little and I hope you laughed most of the time.

No comments: